- Licensed to practice Chiropractic in Arizona, California and Idaho
- Industrial Disability Evaluator
- Qualified Medical Examiner
- Post Graduate studies in acceleration deceleration injuries (whiplash)
- Accident Reconstruction Certificate from Texas A&M University
Friday, March 31, 2023
Tuesday, March 28, 2023
Dr. Pazdel has always been fascinated by how the human body produces responses to interventions from man. When he began his college career, he set out to study this phenomenon and to pursue a career in Genetic Engineering. While attending San Jose State University, Dr. Pazdel suffered a career altering injury to his low back.
Like so many individuals, Dr. Pazdel began what evolved into several months of traditional medical care and therapy with no relief. One of his family members suggested that he seek care from a Chiropractor in the area. Within a couple of visits to the Chiropractor, his low back pain had subsided significantly. Following the completion of his treatment plan, Dr. Pazdel was completely relieved of the pain.
Feeling energized by the experience, Dr. Pazdel began researching Chiropractic methods of heath treatment. Following undergraduate work at San Jose State University, he enrolled in Life Chiropractic College West and graduated in 1990. After becoming licensed by the state of California, Dr. Pazdel began practicing as a Doctor of Chiropractic in a very large practice in Yuba City, California. Following a transfer to Fairfield, California, he purchased the practice in 1995 where every day he continues to be energized by how the human body produces responses to interventions from man and how efficiently Chiropractic care works for the healing of so many disorders and injuries. Dr. Pazdel feels truly blessed to have a career that he loves and to touch the lives of so many patients in a positive way.
Saturday, March 25, 2023
How CHIROPRACTIC Adjustments Change the BRAIN - The Source Chiropractic
Wednesday, March 22, 2023
The patient's rights:
- The right to inspect and copy his/her protected health information,
- The patient's right to place restrictions on certain uses and disclosures of his/her health information,
- A notice that Pazdel Chiropractic, Inc. is not required to agree to the requested restriction of protected health information,
- The right to amend his/her protected health information,
- The right to receive confidential communication of protected health information by an alternative method other than the stated means of communication,
- The right to a copy of patient's Notice of Privacy Practices at any time,
- The right to an accounting of all uses and disclosures of his/her protected health information.
A statement that third party uses and disclosures other than for the purposes of treatment, payment of health care operations, will be made only with the patient's written authorization, and the patient may revoke such authorization as provided by law. A statement of promise that Pazdel Chiropractic, Inc. will make every effort possible to protect the privacy and confidentiality of all health information of its patients against inappropriate or unauthorized use and disclosure, as required by law.
A statement explaining Pazdel Chiropractic, Inc.'s procedure to inform the patient on future changes and revisions to the Notice of Privacy Practices, within 60 days of a material revision to notice requirements.
The patient's right as well as the process of filing a complaint against Pazdel Chiropractic, Inc. for the inappropriate or illegal way in which they handled the patient's health information.
Pazdel Chiropractic, Inc. may not use or disclose protected health information of its patients in a manner inconsistent with the Notice of Privacy Practices.
Sunday, March 19, 2023
Our Privacy Practices
THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS
INFORMATION. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY.
Medical information including health history, is collected from the patient upon initiation and subsequent visits, and is then stored in the patient's medical file.
Medical information will be used in the assessment of the patient's condition and the need for health care or referral purposes.
Some of the medical information will be transferred to a computer program for the purposes of retrieval, storage, billing and payment purposes.
Medical information will be disclosed to health and disability insurers for the purpose of payment or reimbursement of services.
The medical information contained in the medical record will be stored by Pazdel Chiropractic, Inc. for a period of no less the six (6) years.
To whom health care information will be disclosed:
- Other health care providers for the purpose of referral, consultation or coordination of health care
- Health care insurers
- Disability insurers
- Business Associates
- Persons responsible for health care, such as a parent or nurse
- Billing organizations
- Collection agencies
- Law enforcement officials or agencies
- Correctional institution
- Public Health authorities
- Family members
- Workers' compensation insurers or state agency, if applicable.
For what purposes health care information will be used and disclosed, such as:
- For the purpose of diagnosis, assessment, referral, and/or treatment,
- For the purpose of payment by a third party, such as a health insurer,
- For the purpose of day to day health care operations,
- We may disclose your health information to the appropriate authorities if we reasonably believe that you are a possible victim of abuse, neglect, or domestic violence or the possible victim of other crimes. We may disclose your health information to the extent necessary to avert a serious threat to your health or safety or the health or safety of others.
- Appointment reminder notices or messages.
Examples of the likely uses and disclosures of health information routinely performed by Pazdel Chiropractic, Inc.:
- As a courtesy to our patients it is our policy to call your home when you are late for, or miss an appointment. If you are not at home we will leave a reminder message on your answering machine or with the person answering the telephone. No personal information is disclosed in our message nor will be disclosed to any other person during this call.
- As a courtesy to our patients, we will submit an itemized billing statement to your insurance carrier for the purpose of payment to Pazdel Chiropractic, Inc. for health care services rendered. If you pay for your health care services personally, we will, as a courtesy, provide an itemized billing to your insurance carrier for the purpose of reimbursement to you. The billing statement contains medical information, including diagnosis, date of injury or condition, and codes which describe the health care services received.
Thursday, March 16, 2023
5 Benefits of Chiropractic Adjustments | Dr. Josh Axe
Monday, March 13, 2023
PAZDEL CHIROPRACTIC, Contact Us.
Friday, March 10, 2023
Pazdel Chiropractic is a Preferred Partners Provider. The partial list of companies here are representative of the various insurance plans we accept. Please contact us for specific information about your health coverage.
Tuesday, March 7, 2023
Muscles of the upper arm and shoulder blade - Human Anatomy | Kenhub
Saturday, March 4, 2023
Other Tips : Back Pain in Kids and Teens (for Kids and Teens)
- Schoolbags – especially when they are carried incorrectly, too heavy, or poorly designed
- Posture – too much slouching and slumping
- Sitting – for too long, or on the wrong furniture
- Exercise – not taking enough, or overdoing it using the wrong technique
- Diet – too much junk food can cause weight gain which places extra stress on the body
- Growing up – even growth spurts can cause temporary back problems!
Back pain is no fun at all. Many people don’t realize how much they use their backs for everyday activities until pain strikes. Back pain not only stops you from taking part in sporting activities; it can sometimes prevent even basic movements such as sitting, standing, bending and walking.
- If you use a PC, or a laptop, make sure your screen is at eye level. This will stop you craning your neck as you work. Your mouse/keyboard should also be within easy reach.
- Sit on a supportive chair. Your feet should touch the ground or be on a footrest.
- Take lots of short breaks. This will give your body a chance to loosen up and prevent stiffness