The patient's rights:
- The right to inspect and copy his/her protected health information,
- The patient's right to place restrictions on certain uses and disclosures of his/her health information,
- A notice that Pazdel Chiropractic, Inc. is not required to agree to the requested restriction of protected health information,
- The right to amend his/her protected health information,
- The right to receive confidential communication of protected health information by an alternative method other than the stated means of communication,
- The right to a copy of patient's Notice of Privacy Practices at any time,
- The right to an accounting of all uses and disclosures of his/her protected health information.
A statement that third party uses and disclosures other than for the purposes of treatment, payment of health care operations, will be made only with the patient's written authorization, and the patient may revoke such authorization as provided by law. A statement of promise that Pazdel Chiropractic, Inc. will make every effort possible to protect the privacy and confidentiality of all health information of its patients against inappropriate or unauthorized use and disclosure, as required by law.
A statement explaining Pazdel Chiropractic, Inc.'s procedure to inform the patient on future changes and revisions to the Notice of Privacy Practices, within 60 days of a material revision to notice requirements.
The patient's right as well as the process of filing a complaint against Pazdel Chiropractic, Inc. for the inappropriate or illegal way in which they handled the patient's health information.
Pazdel Chiropractic, Inc. may not use or disclose protected health information of its patients in a manner inconsistent with the Notice of Privacy Practices.